IUPUI-Indiana Members Credit Union Scholarship (UCOL)
University College undergraduates with a minimum 3.0 high school GPA and maintains IU cumulative 2.5 GPA, who are current members of Indiana Members Credit Union (IMCU) or have a parent or spouse who is a member, are encouraged to apply. Awardees will be expected to show proof of membership.
- $1,000 awarded all fall for the academic year
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you, your spouse or parent an IMCU Member?
- A credit union is a non-profit financial institution that is a great alternative to banks and traditionally has the philosophy of people helping people. Explain how you have demonstrated this same philosophy in your actions through volunteering.
- Provide your most recent IU unofficial transcript
- High transcript for incoming freshmen.