IUPUI-Bringle Family IPS Scholarship
The Institute for Engaged Learning is pleased to offer the Bringle Family IPS Scholarship. This scholarship is offered to incoming freshmen who are graduating from Indianapolis Public Schools, or incoming transfer students who were previous graduates of Indianapolis Public Schools. Students must be enrolled full time on the IUPUI campus and have demonstrated financial need. Preference will be given to those students with an interest in teaching K-12, an interest in science, and/or an interest in community involvement.
- varies; up to $10,000
- Supplemental Questions
- Please identify the Indianapolis Public High School you attended.
- Please upload your high school transcript.
- Please share about your interest in teaching K-12.
- Please share your interest in science.
- Please share about your interest in community involvement. Examples may include volunteering, working at a social service agency, or being politically active.