IUB-David and Cheryl Morley Internship
To support undergraduate internships. The minimum amount of each Internship shall be $1,000, and shall be given to undergraduate students pursuing a certificate in the Program. The qualifying students will pursue internships at a not-for-profit organization which, in the judgment of the Program Director, in some way impacts the understanding or amelioration of poverty.
- Supplemental Questions
- Undergraduate Internship Question Set
- 1. Please give the name and website for the internship and briefly describe the work they do.
- 2. Have you accepted the internship?
- 3. What are the dates of the internship?
- 4. Is the internship supervised?
- 5. To the degree you are able, please briefly describe the work you'll be doing.