IUB-Eugene Fletchall Union Board Scholarship (Indiana Memorial Union)
Awarded annually to Indiana Memorial Union Board Directors who exemplify the following high standards: leading with integrity, delegating opportunities that inspire development in others, and positioning the dignity of the Union Board among its peers.
- Minimum of $1,000
- Supplemental Questions
- Indiana Memorial Union Board Service
- Are you a director with the Indiana Memorial Union Board?
- Are you a member of the Indiana Memorial Union Board?
- What are your dates of service and in what roles did you serve on the Indiana Memorial Union Board? (Example: 9/2000-5/2001 Films Committee Member)
- Indiana Memorial Union Board Fletchall Questions
- Describe your leadership style and how you have helped other develop their leadership skills.
- Please describe in detail accomplishments of the Union Board that have occurred while you have been a director. What was your role in those accomplishments?
- Provide one (1) letter of recommendation from one of the following: Union Board Assistant Director, Union Board Director, Activities & Events staff, Union Board Executive Board member, or Indiana Memorial Union Director's Team staff.