IUI-Incoming Spring Transfer Scholarships (Passport / Ivy Tech)
INCOMING SPRING IVY TECH TRANSFER STUDENTS seeking their first baccalaureate degree, who apply to transfer to IUI with an associate degree from Ivy Tech are encouraged to apply if:
- At the time of completing this application you have a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA;
- You have completed 45 transferable credit hours upon admission to IUI;
- You will graduate in December with an Associate Degree;
- Meet regular admission requirements to be degree seeking through an IUI undergraduate campus-based program
- Plan to be enrolled full time (12 or more credit hours each semester)
- Are a U.S. citizen or permanent resident of Indiana
An official FINAL Ivy Tech transcript, with an associate degree conferred (showing awarded), is required before the end of the first semester’s funds are awarded. Request your FINAL TRANSCRIPT HERE and have it sent to IUPUI Admissions at email@example.com. .
The Passport to IUPUI Scholarship is renewable if the student maintains a minimum IU cumulative GPA of 3.0 and continuous full-time enrollment in an IUI campus-based program.
By completing this application you will be considered for one of the four available transfer scholarships listed below. You may only receive one of these scholarships.
- Passport to IUI
- Diversity Transfer