Any campus-Charles and Jo Ann Linsmith Scholarship (ALUM)
Scholarships for the children and/or grandchildren of current employees of the _ Alumni Association_. Students who work or volunteer for the IU Alumni Association are also eligible. Students must be undergraduates on any Indiana University campus who are U. S. citizens and in good academic standing with a minimum 2.5 GPA. The application for this scholarship is available beginning October 1.
- Supplemental Questions
- IU Alumni Association Student Employment
- 1. Do you now or have you ever worked for the IU Alumni Association?
- 2. If yes, what was your job title at the IU Alumni Association?
- IU Alumni Association Relative Employment
- 1. Are your parents and/or grandparents currently employed by the IU Alumni Association?
- 2. If yes, what is the name of and your relation to the IU Alumni Association employee?
- IU Alumni Association Student Leader
- 1. Do you hold a position as an IU Alumni Association Student Leader?
- 2. If yes, what is your title as an IU Alumni Association Student Leader?
- Linsmith Scholarship Application Supporting Materials
- 1. Please describe your academic and career goals, and what receiving this scholarship would mean to you.
- 2. Please upload your activity and employment resume.