IUPUI-Senior Academy Freshman (IPS) Scholarship
IUPUI incoming full-time freshmen graduating from an IPS high school pursuing their first undergraduate degree, who meet regular admission requirements and have a minimum cumulative HS GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale, are encouraged to apply.
- The Senior Academy at IUPUI has established a scholarship program designed to partially support tuition and books for beginning freshmen who show the potential for academic excellence at IUPUI. The scholarship will be awarded in the second semester of the awardee’s high-school senior year for enrollment at IUPUI in the following fall semester.
- Up to $3000 for the academic year
- Supplemental Questions
- Senior Academy IPS Reference Request
- Provide the names and emails of at least two references
- Required HS Coursework Questions:
- 1. Which type of high school diploma will you be receiving?
- 2. Provide your senior fall and spring coursework
- 3. How many honors classes will you have successfully completed by graduation?
- 4. How many AP courses will you have successfully completed by graduation?
- 5. How many IB standard level courses will you have successfully completed by graduation?
- 6. How many dual credit courses will you have successfully completed by graduation?
- In your essay, the Senior Academy Scholarship Committee seeks to understand your future academic and career goals as well as your past and present community service.