IUPUI-CREA Scholars Program
CREA Foundation is committed to improving the lives of youth and young adults in the communities they serve through creating opportunities to further their learning, development and education.
The CREA Foundation believes all youth and young adults in our communities deserve an opportunity to further their learning, development and education. The state of our communities, aligned with their mission that “opportunity begins with a safe place to call home,” resonates with their ability to create access for individuals residing in these communities. CREA Foundation aims to reduce the cycle of poverty through safe and affordable housing solutions, as well as an investment in education.
To be considered for the CREA Scholarship you MUST:
- Be a U.S. Citizen
- Be a Resident of Indiana
- Admitted to IUPUI as incoming freshman
- Demonstrate financial need and Pell eligibility
- Plan to pursue a full-time baccalaureate course of study
- Demonstrate commitment to fully participate in one or more of the following IUPUI support programs: Student Support Services (SSS); Diversity, Enrichment, and Achievement Program (DEAP); 21st Century Scholars; or the THRIVE Program
- Additionally, the funder has a preference for applicants from under-served backgrounds, especially those from its affordable housing communities.