IUPUI-Incoming Fall Transfer Scholarships (Passport / Ivy Tech)
INCOMING FALL IVY TECH TRANSFER STUDENTS seeking their first baccalaureate degree, who apply to transfer to IUPUI with an associate degree from Ivy Tech are encouraged to apply if:
- At the time of completing this application you have a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA;
- You have completed 45 transferable credit hours upon admission to IUPUI;
- You will graduate in May or August with an Associate Degree;
- Meet regular admission requirements to be degree seeking through an IUPUI undergraduate campus-based program
- Plan to be enrolled full time (12 or more credit hours each semester)
- Are a U.S. citizen or permanent resident of Indiana
An official FINAL Ivy Tech transcript, with an associate degree conferred (showing awarded), is required before the end of the first semester’s funds are awarded. Request your FINAL TRANSCRIPT HERE and have it sent to IUPUI Admissions at email@example.com.
The Passport to IUPUI Scholarship is renewable if the student maintains a minimum IU cumulative GPA of 3.0 and continuous full-time enrollment in an IUPUI campus-based program.
The application for this scholarship opens on January 1st and closes on May 15th each year.