IUS-Lee H. Hamilton Scholars Award
This scholarship is awarded to residents of the Indiana 9th Congressional District or residents of Kentucky counties served by Indiana University Southeast through the reciprocity agreement. Recipients must have a 3.0 GPA or higher, and some evidence of campus community service and potential for future leadership.
- Supplemental Questions
- IUS-Lee H. Hamilton Scholars Award
- a. Internship Employer
- b. Internship Job Title
- c. Start Date of Internship
- d. End Date of Internship
- e. Is your internship paid or unpaid?
- f. How many credit hours is your internship registered for?
- g. Please describe how this scholarship would help you further your future career goals, and what the scholarship would mean to you.