IUPUI-Senior Academy Freshman Scholarship
IUPUI incoming full-time freshmen graduating from an Indianapolis Public School pursuing their first undergraduate degree, who meet regular admission requirements and have a minimum cumulative HS GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale, are encouraged to apply.
- The Senior Academy at IUPUI has established a scholarship program designed to support the success of IUPUI freshmen who graduated from the Indianapolis Public School System (IPS). This scholarship helps fund tuition and books for high-achieving IPS grads who show potential for academic excellence at IUPUI. The scholarship will be awarded in the second semester of the awardee’s high-school senior year for enrollment at IUPUI in the following fall semester. Additionally, the awardee will be invited to a luncheon to be acknowledged as the year’s scholar and will receive a separate invitation from the Senior Academy at the time of the scholarship being offered.
- Up to $3000 for the academic year
- Supplemental Questions
- In your essay, the Senior Academy Scholarship Committee seeks to understand your future academic and career goals as well as your past and present community service.
- Have you completed the General Application sections describing your extra-curricular activities, work experience, leadership roles, etc.?
- Senior Academy IPS Reference Request
- Provide the names and emails of at least two recommendation providers