IUPUI-CIOCNS Dayhoff Clincal Nurse Specialist Fellowship
Donors wish to commemorate the impact of Clinical Nurse Specialist (“CNS”) on the nursing profession and to encourage future CNS students.
- Students pursuing Clinical Nurse Specialist degrees or students who are currently CNS’s enrolled in a doctoral program
IUPUI campus only
- Preference will be given to students who have completed at least one semester in the program
- Enrolled in a minimum of six credit hours per semester
GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Applicants must include an essay describing how they demonstrate clinical leadership in advancing the practice of nursing.
- Supplemental Questions
- IUPUI Dayhoff - State how you demonstrate clinical leadership in the advancing the practice of nursing.